PADI Boat Diver SpecialtyWhether you’ve never made a boat dive or you’ve logged dozens, the PADI Boat Diver Specialty course can benefit almost every diver because different boats in different parts of the world do things differently. The PADI Boat Diver Specialty course familiarises you with the various ways you stow gear, enter and exit the water, use surface lines and more, depending upon the type boat and the location.
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organisation)
- Covers techniques for diving from boats ranging from small inflatables to giant live-aboards
- Discusses how dive boats differ from place to place
- Gives you focused experience and training for diving from boats in your local area
- Covers basic boat safety equipment and use
Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating!
Equipment can be provided at an extra cost. Why not visit the new Swanage Diving on-line shop?
For more information please contact Swanage Diving