PADI Dry Suit Diver Specialty
If you are going to dive in the U.K you will, more than likely, use a dry-suit. Unlike a wetsuit, a dry suit seals you off from the outside water. In the PADI Dry Suit Diver Specialty course, you’ll learn how to use a dry suit correctly. Swanage Diving will give you help with choosing the correct dry suit all the way through to how to acheive sustained, neutral buoyancy throughout your dive.
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another training organisation) and at least 10 years old
- Don and doff techniques specific to your dry suit
- Dry suit buoyancy control skills
- Dry suit maintenance and storage
- Undergarment (fleece or overall-type garments worn under the dry suit) options
The PADI Dry Suit Diver certification credits toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating!
Why not visit the new Swanage Diving on-line shop?
For more information please contact Swanage Diving