PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course Details
Move up and experience real adventure with the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course. As you step beyond the PADI Open Water Diver level, you make five dives and have the opportunity to try some of diving’s most rewarding and useful specialty activities, such as deep diving, drift diving, night diving and much more. These skills make diving much more than underwater sightseeing. Plus, the Advanced Open Water Diver course takes you one step closer to Master Scuba Diver – the ultimate non-professional certification in recreational diving.
With your PADI Instructor, Dan, you complete the Deep and Underwater Navigation Adventure Dives. These dives boost your confidence as you build these foundational skills. Then, you choose three additional dives from more than 15 Adventure Dives to complete your course. You can go diving from a boat or check out the local wrecks in the area. – all during your PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course.
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organisation) and 15 years old (12 for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
- Number of dives: Five dives
- Adventure Dive options include altitude diving, AWARE-fish identification, boat diving, deep diving, diver propulsion vehicle use, drift diving, dry suit diving, multilevel and computer diving, night diving, peak performance buoyancy, underwater nature study, underwater navigation, underwater photography and wreck diving
- Each Adventure Dive in the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course may credit toward the first dive of the corresponding PADI Specialty Diver course
- Materials: Adventures in Diving Crew-Pak
PADI Adventure Dives
Swanage Diving also offers PADI Adventure Dives seperately. This can be a convenient way of working towards your Advanced certification if you have time limitations. You can do each dive at your leisure.
"The sea is everything. It covers seven tenths of the terrestrial globe. Its breath is pure and healthy. It is an immense desert, where man is never lonely, for he feels life stirring on all sides.” Jules Verne
Equipment can be provided at an extra cost.
For more information and advice please contact Swanage Diving