PADI Discover Scuba Diving
If you’re looking for a convenient way to try scuba and don't want to do the full PADI Open Water course, why not try the PADI Discover Scuba Diving. This is a great introduction into scuba diving and can be used as the first steps onto the PADI Open Water Course. Dives take place under Swanage Pier to a maximum depth of 5m. There is plenty to sea. Give it a try. Diving can change your life.
- World’s most popular introduction to scuba diving
- Available in a pool or sea
- Discover Scuba Diving skills may be credited toward the PADI Open Water Diver certification
- Average dive depth is 6 metres/20 feet (12 metres/40 feet is the maximum depth)
- Most Discover Scuba Diving experiences take just an hour or two
- All equipment is provided Please click here for more information
- All participants must read and complete the PADI Discover Scuba Diving medical form before commencing the course
For more information about The PADI Discover Scuba Diving Course please contact Swanage Diving.