GO PRO PADI Divemaster
Your adventure into the professional levels of recreational diving begins with the PADI Divemaster program. Working closely with your PADI Instructor, Dan, in this program you expand your dive knowledge and hone your skills to the professional level. PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers.
During the PADI Divemaster program, you learn dive leadership skills through both classroom and independent study. You complete water skills and stamina exercises, as well as training exercises that stretch your ability to organise and solve problems. You put this knowledge into action through an internship or series of practical training exercises.
- Knowledge Development: 12 topics ranging from dive theory to assisting student divers in training
- Prerequisites: PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organisation), PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organisation), 20 logged dives, 18 years old.
- Minimum Number of Logged Dives: 60 for certification as PADI Divemaster
Materials You’ll Need:
- PADI Divemaster Manual
- Recreational Dive Planner (RDP) – all three versions (Table, Wheel and eRDP including associated Instructions for Use booklets)
- The Encyclopaedia of Recreational Diving
- Diving Knowledge Workbook
- Divemaster Slates
- Instructor Guides for the programs that may be conducted by PADI Divemasters. You can purchase these guides from Swanage Diving or download them from the PADI website.
"Take charge of your adventure. Become a PADI Divemaster."
It is highly recommended that you provide your own equipment for the PADI Divemaster program.
Why not visit the new Swanage Diving on-line shop?
For more information please contact Swanage Diving